Saturday, April 27, 2013

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also may love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." - Jesus 
"I Love you" are mere empty words on fleshly lips if actions do not follow. From simple acts of kindness to sacrificial service, the love of Christ compels us to serve others. Men from our Clement church family said they loved a fellow family member today as they spent most of the day building a handicap ramp for Kathy Whitfield's mother. I thank God for allowing my family to serve alongside a body of believers who love one another in word and deed. 



 Cecil White and others watch on as HL Newton prepares for the final landing board.




 Gene Moore, HL Newton, Ted Bradsher (my pops) and Cecil White look on as Randy Reed cuts the post for the top hand boards.

 Nathan and Rachel "cheese it" as they watch the men work (though they aided later in the final touches).

 Randy Reed, our fearless leader and safety conscious carpenter. You da man!!!
The final product, minus a few boards that will come later. Thanks men for your diligent care of a family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment